Update for TS Rolly (Goni) as of 5:00 AM, November 3, 2020
At 3:00 a.m. today, the center of Tropical Storm #RollyPH was estimated based on all available data at 450 km West of Iba, Zambales.
It has maximum sustained winds of 65 kph near the center, gustiness of up to 80 kph and it is moving Westward at 15 kph.
Update for TS Siony (Atsani) as of 11:00 PM, November 2, 2020
Valid until the next bulletin to be issued at 11 AM, November 3, 2020
“SIONY” CONTINUES TO DECELERATE NORTHWARD OVER THE PHILIPPINE SEA EAST OF EXTREME NORTHERN LUZON.
NO TCWS raised
Track and intensity outlook:
• Track: “SIONY” is forecast to gradually enter into a quasi-stationary state in the next 36 hours. Afterwards, the tropical storm will move generally westward towards Extreme Northern Luzon. A landfall scenario over Batanes-Babuyan Islands area around Friday remains likely. However, due to the projected quasi-stationary state of this tropical storm in the next 36 hours, there remains a high degree of uncertainty in the forecast track.
• Intensity: “SIONY” is likely remain within tropical storm category within the next 36 hours. Intensification into a severe tropical storm is likely on Wednesday and into a Typhoon on Thursday prior to close approach or landfall over Extreme Northern Luzon.
Location of eye/center:
• At 10:00 PM today, the center of Tropical Storm “SIONY” was estimated based on all available data at 605 km East of Basco, Batanes (19.8°N, 127.7°E).
• Maximum sustained winds of 65 km/h near the center and gustiness of up to 80 km/h.
• Moving Northward Slowly
• 24 Hour (Tomorrow evening): 705 km East of Basco, Batanes (20.1°N, 128.7°E)
• 48 Hour (Wednesday evening): 665 km East of Calayan, Cagayan (19.3°N, 127.8°E)
• 72 Hour (Thursday evening): 225 km East of Calayan, Cagayan (19.3°N, 123.6°E)
• 96 Hour (Friday evening): 360 km West of Basco, Batanes (OUTSIDE PAR) (20.4°N, 118.5°E)
• 120 Hour (Saturday evening): 830 km West of Extreme Northern Luzon (OUTSIDE PAR) (20.2°N, 114.0°E)