NEUST is a locally responsive and internationally relevant and recognized University of Science and Technology.
Ang NEUST ay Pamantasan ng Agham at Teknolohiyang matugunin sa pambansang pangangailangan, napapanahon, at kinikilala sa daigdig.
To develop new knowledge and technologies and transform human resources into productive citizenry to bring about development impact to local and international communities.
Makalinang ng mga bagong kaalaman at teknolohiya, at baguhing-anyo ang yamang katauhan upang maging mabungang mamamayan na mag dadala ng kaunlaran at pagbabago sa pambansa at pandaigdigang pamayanan.
GOAL OF THE COLLEGE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT
The College of Public Administration and Disaster Management shall provide relevant and quality education in the field of public governance and disaster management both in the tertiary and advanced studies by offering courses with strong public service orientation and ethical foundation to produce public administrators and community leaders imbued with aspirations indispensable to contribute to local, national and global development.
- To provide life-long learning to public administrators through innovative and relevant instructions and training programs in the field of public governance and disaster management.
- To ensure the provision of quality education in the field of public administration and disaster management both in the tertiary and advanced studies
- To conduct research and generate new knowledge in the field of Public Administration, Disaster Management and Community resilience including Indigenous Peoples Groups/Indigenous Cultural Communities (ICCs).
- To work for the protection and promotion of high standards of ethics in public service both in theory and in practice.
- To commit to the development of resilient communities by undertaking research-based extension programs in public administration and disaster management.
- To establish and strengthen institutional linkages supporting instruction, research, extension and production functions.
- To develop and enhance professional skills and knowledge in public and disaster management.